Help SAF Launch A National Gun Rights Radio Campaign!
The time to defend gun rights is now and more than ever before I desperately need your help. We cannot sit on the couch and watch the America we love dissolve so stand up and preserve our freedom.
The Second Amendment Foundation has created a 60 second gun rights commercial that will play on the Laura Ingraham, John Gibson, Tom Sullivan, and XM Sirius Conservative Talk Radio shows this week! The bill for this national exposure comes at a price of $80,000.
We can raise the needed funds and even more to be able to run the commercial during other major radio talk shows such as Rush Limbaugh or the Hannity show.
READ THE 60 SECOND RADIO COMMERCIAL COPY:
- "Do you have the right to protect your home, family, and business from criminals?
- Barack Obama, Dianne Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, and the far left establishment say NO!
- And they're doing everything in their power to make you a victim of their misguided ideology.
- The Constitution is under heavy assault and the Second Amendment Foundation is leading the fight to defend it, winning more court battles than all other organizations combined.
- Successfully fighting major firearms freedom battles all the way to the Supreme Court.
- This year already, more than 615 unconstitutional gun laws have been proposed and some have already passed.
- The gun grabbers are systematically eliminating your fundamental Constitutional rights.
- The SAF is winning but they can't do it alone. The fight's in the courtroom and in the court of public opinion. Without your voice the battle can't be won.
- Sit on the couch and watch the America you love dissolve or stand up and preserve your freedom.
- Call 800-309-9901. 800-309-9901.
- Paid for by the Second Amendment Foundation."
We need your financial help TODAY and all week and on into the future.
To send a check, please complete and print this form,
and mail it with your donation to this address:
Second Amendment Foundation (SAF)
James Madison Building
12500 N.E. Tenth Place
Bellevue, WA 98005
Please make checks payable to SAF.